We offer the following options for your Ohio car insurance:
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
Click here to visit the OH State Highway Patrol website to view statistics on auto accidents, crash reports and preventive advice.
If you are involved in an auto accident or your car is damaged or stolen, an auto insurance policy from The Church Agency can help simplify a difficult situation. You may be in the market for a new car insurance plan or just shopping for a better deal, but The Church Agency is here to help you through the process.
The Church Agency will shop the top carriers in the country to find you an auto insurance policy that is affordable and reliable.
“I have been with The Church Agency over 4 years. They have always responded to my questions and explained things to me well. I am pleased with their service and will continue to use them as long as I can.” – Jacob Robinson, Tallmadge, Ohio
Complete our form to receive a complete coverage review—as well as your free Ohio car insurance quote today!